VUANCE long-range RFID solutions bring tremendous flexibility to any application. Adjustable from short range to ultra long range you now have the freedom to track moving vehicles, open gates, track assets and many other applications that traditional access control technology does not provide.
VUANCE develops long-range RFID solutions, including readers, tags (vehicle and asset), middleware, and software based on advanced technology and a firm understanding of nature of radio communications.
VUANCE’s passive reader units are small, reliable and effective and can be applied using multiple communications media
- Communicate with access control systems in standard 26 or 32 bit Wiegand format, or RS-232, RS-485, or TCP/IP (Ethernet) protocol for custom software solutions.
- Activated by a 433 MHz broadcast and sends signals to readers in a 5 to 10,000 foot range
- Track and locate personnel or detect movement of goods in many different applications
The software and readers rely on small, low-powered RF tags attached to an object or person. These weatherproof and shock resistant tags are inexpensive and attach easily to key chains, uniform equipment, property, or vehicles to allow ID and tracking wherever it’s needed.
License-free radio bands are used to track RF signals and can be read on hand-held devices. Transmitters can be programmed for periodic or event-driven transmissions.
- For high-security sites or situations, encrypted tag-to-reader communication prevents cloning or copying.
- Integrated anti-collision algorithm allows multiple tags to be simultaneously identified by a single reader, allowing employees to be matched to individual laptops or assets, shipping pallets to merchandise, assets to “authorized” locations, drivers to specific vehicles.
Hands-Free Long-Range RFID Asset Tags
For real-time, asset loss prevention, inventory management, and personnel/asset tracking.
- Identify and track laptops, office machines, computer systems, tools, telephones.
- Identify employees and visitors in office buildings, hospitals, retail stores, warehouses, industrial facilities, mines and military installations.
Hands-Free Long-Range RFID Vehicle Tags
Long-range vehicle ID for parking and fleet management, access control, asset loss prevention at airports, gated communities, truck and bus terminals, employee parking lots, hospitals, industrial facilities, railroads, mines and military installations